A snapshot overview of approvals required is available through this matrix.
The following key university policies related to academic compliance activities may be found in the policy directory:
- PROV-030: Establishing Certificate Programs
- BOV-006: Faculty Role in University Governance
- PROV-021: Substantive Change for Regional
- FIN-035: Academic Approval and Signatory
- PROV-008: Teaching Courses for Academic Credit
New degree programs or a name change for an existing degree program generally may only have an effective date in the fall term. New interdisciplinary majors or a name change for an existing interdisciplinary major may only have an effective date in the fall term.